Wednesday, July 14, 2010
So yesterday we had our second baby appointment with our dr. 
On our first appointment the dr said that we would have another ultrasound next time we went in. So i was really looking forward to seeing our little monster..(thats what i've been calling it since it loves to make me the sickest!) 
well the Ultrasound was a bust. they got me all hyped up for nothing. She said that they want me to come back in a week for the ultrasound. We did instead get to hear our baby's heart beat. it was so loud and strong. she said that was a really goo sign of a health baby. So that was amazing. it made me wanna go out and buy one of those machine so i could listen at home. 

I'm still not showing every much but i can feel the baby and other things growing. the baby is about 2 1/2 to 3 inches tall right now.  I cant believe how much bigger it's going to get from here on out. I hope my organs have room. The changes that your body goes though when your pregnant is so crazy and amazing. 

I'm starting to get really anxious to buy things for the baby. I'm guessing that is just part of the nesting stuff that everyone talks about.  I just wanna buy everything!! I'm not usually such a shopper but I cant wait to know the gender so i can buy it cute shoes and clothes. I've been trying to find cute little punk rock onesies and tattoo inspired things. But I dont want a bunch of gender neutral baby things so I'm using all my self control and Jesse's better judgement and waiting.  I hope it's a girl and jesse is really hoping for a boy. ehhh the wait is killing me. 

So, even though I'm not buying anything for our little monster yet I figured that since I'm pretty crafty I would make something sweet for it.  Both my Grandma and my Aunt Sandy love to sew, knit and crochet. My mom still has some of the first blankets they made for my and my brother. (ehh I need her to send them to me.) I remember loving these blankets more then any of my other one. My grandma taught me how to knit and crochet when I was ten. So i figured Hey i cant buy our monster anything yet but I can start making its first baby blankie. I went to walmart got a prefect gender neutral baby bluish-lavender colored baby soft yarn and went to it. I forgot how long crocheting takes. I worked on it for close to four hours and I have a blanket that is a closer to a head band then a blanket for now.  It's a good thing I have six more months to make this thing. 

xoxo

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
amy jean
hawaii
happily married, two amazing children Jovi and Nixon. living my dream life in Hawaii
View my complete profile