Thursday, July 28, 2011
So as most of you know i'm a tattoo artist. I'm gonna start posting pictures of my favorite work from that week . 

this is a really fun piece that i'm working on for my friends brother. he is super patriotic and wanted the heart ripping out of his skin with the american flag behind it. haha I talked him into this version instead. I cant wait to finish it. 


You've got to love the client who totally gives you the freedom to do what ever you want. I've really been wanting to do a hurricane lantern for a while and i'm loving the way this is turning out. 

I do tons and tons of sugar skulls. they never get old with their endless color options and fun shapes. 

that's it for this week. I hope you guys like them 

xoxo 



0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
amy jean
hawaii
happily married, two amazing children Jovi and Nixon. living my dream life in Hawaii
View my complete profile