Monday, November 12, 2012
I cant believe how big my little girl is getting. I have to be honest I never really saw my self having kids. It was such a foreign idea to me. I grew up with a very very small family and never had any direct contact to kids. I guess the kinda scared me. When I was told that I couldn't have any secretly I was kinda happy about it. But now, boy i'm so happy they were wrong. I want to  have the most kids!! I love being a mommy so much. It's seriously the best thing ever. I'm so in love with them. Jovi is my comedian and Nixon is my cuddle bug. Every day I'm thankful for the time God has given me with them.

Today we spent a little time taking photos of Jovi doing what she does best, making me laugh the hardest. I hope her photos make you smile.















xoxo



2 comments:

Aj said...

Amy, I know this sounds odd, but I couldn't contact you on your model mayhem site, your tattoolicious site, or your .net site so I'm leaving a comment. I'm a mermaid (Mermaid Harmony on Facebook) and I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a mermaid photoshoot, maybe 1950's pin-up style, or something fun (It seems up your alley, which is why I'm asking you). I live here in Honolulu. Please email me at MermaidHarmony@gmail.com and we can talk more in depth about doing a photoshoot, as well as perhaps talking about some tattoos I'd be interested in getting from you in the future! Thank you very much!
Aj

amy jean said...

ohh crap that's some epic fails on my part. thanks for letting me know that my web site's contact form is down. I dont know why my tattoolicious email didn't work. i'm going to send you an email.

About Me

My Photo
amy jean
hawaii
happily married, two amazing children Jovi and Nixon. living my dream life in Hawaii
View my complete profile