Monday, April 21, 2014

I hope you had an amazing Easter. We went to church and then had a fun day filled with activities for the kids. As, I step back and reflected on the past year/ years I'm blown away by how truly happy I am with my life. That's not to say that everything is perfect and there are no challenges, but I'm totally satisfied. 

Psalms 63:1-5
O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, In a dry and weary land where there is no water. Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You. 

1 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Amy Jean! I'm Heather and I have a question about your blog that I was hoping you could answer! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

About Me

My Photo
amy jean
hawaii
happily married, two amazing children Jovi and Nixon. living my dream life in Hawaii
View my complete profile